General Xbox Gaming
Forum Migration Terms and Process 5v3c79 Forum Migration Terms and Process Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

General Xbox Gaming
Forum Migration Terms and Process 5v3c79 Forum Migration Terms and Process Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username
General Xbox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Microsoft Store
Register/Xbox.com Bad Company Bad Company 2 Infinity Ward Call of Duty: Black Ops Forza Motorsport 3 Gears of War Gears of War 2 Gears of War 3 Halo: Reach
GAME
GameStation.co.uk
Forum Migration Terms and Process 2s1na5j
Tech Depot - An Office Depot Co.
DEAL OF THE DAY at TigerDirect

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Migration Terms and Process

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Migration Terms and Process Empty Forum Migration Terms and Process Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Mr Velocity1577

Mr Velocity1577
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

We are beginning a forum migration to another server that provides better control and more features using SMF 2.0

The things you need to know as of now:
  • This is a voluntary registration (which needs admin registration approval for the time being)
  • If you don't register to the forum before live date you will make you a account for you and e-mailed your new Password for you to activate you account
  • All important topics are being copied accross as of now
  • Please be patient with us as this is a huge move with over 170 members and almost 2000 posts and unfortunately we can't get all the information direct from the Forumotion Servers so it's all manually being done
  • We have no expected date of completion right now as it being done in my free time around work
    Most Importunely
  • Registration for this forum has be turn off and you can register on the new forum (you may add your own posts along as it doesn't have replies on this forum as we will be setting you up a new account and putting your posts in for you which will take the majority of the time)

Please don't make life harder and respect the fact that it's all being done for you and no extra cost other than my free time.

Please help and is you have a high post count then remain here for the time being and you will receive conformation of your new account once your posts have been moved. (Date stamps will be new but order will stay the same)

Any trust worthy volunteers are welcome to help to speed things up.

Thank you for your time to read this, any question feel free to reply and ask and when I see them I will quote you a reply.

Contact me "Mr Velocity1577" or "GXG Bandit 88" Via PM here for account activation on new forum (Not will be refused if you have more than 20+post on here)

http://generalxboxgaming.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum