General Xbox Gaming
Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 5v3c79 Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

General Xbox Gaming
Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 5v3c79 Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username
General Xbox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Microsoft Store
Register/Xbox.com Bad Company Bad Company 2 Infinity Ward Call of Duty: Black Ops Forza Motorsport 3 Gears of War Gears of War 2 Gears of War 3 Halo: Reach
GAME
GameStation.co.uk
Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 2s1na5j
Tech Depot - An Office Depot Co.
DEAL OF THE DAY at TigerDirect

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Important Announcement:
I would like to inform you of the changes that have been made to the site.
General Xbox 360 Gaming can now be accessed from: www.generalxboxgaming.com

*Introducing...the new xbox 360
*Xbox LIVE brings you Video Kinect
*Sky Player on Xbox LIVE takes entertainment on the Xbox 360 to a whole new level.
*Stay connected with friends and family

***COPPYRIGHT NOTICE***
**ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAME FROM WWW.XBOX.COM**
Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) Mwpezr
Introducing...
the new xbox 360

With a sleek, new design, a 250 GB hard drive and built-in Wi-Fi, the new Xbox 360 gives you the ultimate gaming and entertainment experience. Oh, and let’s not forget that it comes ready for Kinect right out of the box.

Sleek New Design
A bold design and the glossy, black finish mean that the new Xbox 360 looks every bit as good as it performs.

250 GB Hard Drive
The massive hard drive is perfect for downloading and storing HD films, games, game add-ons, music and more.

Built-In Wi-Fi
Simply connect to Xbox LIVE, play with friends all over the world and experience a world of entertainment.

Whisper Quiet
The new Xbox 360 runs whisper quiet, allowing you to play games and watch films without interference.

Total entertainment has never looked so good. Xbox 360 offers the largest library of games for every skill and style, plus HD films and TV.

Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) Jgi8w6
Kinect works with every Xbox 360 and together they bring games and entertainment to life in extraordinary new ways. With Kinect, you play as you were meant to, free from the boundaries of a controller.

Easy to use and instantly fun, Project Kinect gets everyone off the couch. Want to join a friend in the fun? Simply jump in.

Kinect works with your Xbox 360 to bring you extraordinary entertainment experiences. Kinect's unique sensor and specially designed games transform full body movement into game play. And the great news is Kinect works with every Xbox 360 console.

Kinect makes the Xbox LIVE experience come alive with its full body controls, allowing you to navigate menus with the wave of a hand. See something you like? Use a voice command to make your selection, or simply gesture again with your hand. Together, the power of Xbox LIVE and the magic of Kinect bring you the ultimate Xbox experience.

Xbox LIVE brings you Video Kinect - a great way to connect on-screen with family and friends. With automatic camera zoom, plus ‘find and follow’ technology, it feels like you’re all in the same room, even if you’re miles apart.

Xbox LIVE is the online gaming and entertainment service for your Xbox 360. With Xbox LIVE you can watch TV from Sky1, download and stream movies in HD, or listen to all your favourite music. And don’t forget the thousands of downloadable games. It’s a world of entertainment delivered through your Xbox 360.

Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 14l7aqg
Sky Player on Xbox LIVE takes entertainment on the Xbox 360 to a whole new level. Choose from a huge library of on-demand entertainment whenever you want it – or watch as it happens with live streams. The Sky Player subscription includes Sky Sports so you can catch up with the latest matches, and Sky Premier for the latest movies. Get even more from your Xbox, with music, games and Sky Player TV at your fingertips.

Other Sky features

* Up to 30 channels, covering sports, film, documentaries and classic TV
* Watch it happen with live streams
* Play catch up with on demand

Stay connected with friends and family from the comfort of your living room with Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 20hlzld Facebook and Week 7 - The BIGGEST News from Microsoft Xbox (Admin Edit: Important Announcement) 255rx4i Twitter.
Facebook

Facebook on Xbox LIVE lets you share real-time status updates and photos with your friends right from your television.
Twitter

Stay connected to your friends and family and read and post Tweets from your Xbox LIVE.

So what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Forza Motorsport 4 - Trailer

http://www.generalxboxgaming.com
Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:32 am by Helios

quit trying to be better than me i made the same post. Very Happy

GXG Helios wrote:quit trying to be better than me i made the same post. Very Happy

Thats ok Helios you just didn't think of putting it in the blog though.

GXG Suzuki GSXR wrote:
GXG Helios wrote:quit trying to be better than me i made the same post. Very Happy

Thats ok Helios you just didn't think of putting it in the blog though.

That is true... BUT!!! its not my job to do the blog jocolor lol jk i just didnt think of that

I would like one! I just hope they last longer then the 1st ones did. Shocked

Viper TFA wrote:I would like one! I just hope they last longer then the 1st ones did. Shocked

I went and looked at one of them. When i get some money i will pobably have one.

hopefuly It doesnt break down at the same time every year. Very Happy

COOPJr wrote:hopefully It doesn't break down at the same time every year. Very Happy

Well Microsoft has done pretty well with keeping our consoles up and running with repairs, But one can only hope that the new xbox has less problems than its predecessor the Xbox 360 non-slim. But only time will tell.

Smile Smile

Wow that new xbox looks sweet wish I could afford it yet

Velocity1577 wrote:Wow that new xbox looks sweet wish I could afford it yet

I wish i could afford it too

GXG Helios wrote:
Viper TFA wrote:I would like one! I just hope they last longer then the 1st ones did. Shocked

I went and looked at one of them. When i get some money i will pobably have one.

I was more intrested in forza 4 then anything else espically the car show part because thats 100 percent true cant touch the ferraris

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum