General Xbox Gaming
A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard 5v3c79 A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

General Xbox Gaming
A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard 5v3c79 A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard Nyvkoo
Login or Register!

Members Benefits:

So why not register and become part of the "General Xbox Gaming" community today!

Exclusive GOLD VIP
Only £5 for all Xbox 360 Games, PC & Programming help from the General Xbox Gaming Administrators

Note: Please register using your Xbox Live Gamertag as your Username
General Xbox Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Microsoft Store
Register/Xbox.com Bad Company Bad Company 2 Infinity Ward Call of Duty: Black Ops Forza Motorsport 3 Gears of War Gears of War 2 Gears of War 3 Halo: Reach
GAME
GameStation.co.uk
A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard 2s1na5j
Tech Depot - An Office Depot Co.
DEAL OF THE DAY at TigerDirect

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr Velocity1577

Mr Velocity1577
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard Mgclogo

It's a sad day for the website MyGamerCard, as they are shutting down there servers and has closed it's website down. Take a look here:
A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard

Morgon wrote:Eventually, the rise of these websites, coupled with the declining advertising ecosystem, pushed my out-of-pocket expenses upwards as advertising alone couldn't maintain the (quite modest, comparatively) monthly hosting fees. Eventually, the decision had to be made to take down the site. It wasn't (and still isn't) a decision I've made lightly; proof of that is the simple fact that I've been running half of my monthly costs out-of-pocket for over a year now. But despite the sadness of having to shut down this part and chapter of my life, there's a part of me is a little relieved that there's a set 'closure' to all of it, rather than infinite abandonment.

Please leave comments and discuss below.

As you are all aware our gamertag images were powered by this website and we are currently seeking a replacement provider, sorry for any inconvenience caused but this is beyond our control.

A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard MyGamerCard.net

http://generalxboxgaming.net
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum